June 23, 2015 — Valencell‘s PerformTek biometric technology is still better than the Apple Watch at measuring cardiac activity, the company says. The assertion is the result of testing conducted at Valencell’s Biometric Lab, where its wrist-based PerformTek sensor was tested head-to-head against the Apple Watch. Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019