May 21, 2015 — Had a note awhile back from the folks at Valencell, a company that develops biometric sensor technology. To be honest, I hadn’t heard of it until that email, but there no doubt are tons of other companies I’ve never heard of either! Anyway, I asked if Valencell’s president and co-founder, Steven LeBoeuf (who has a doctorate degree in electrical engineering) could offer a few tips of what to look for in a fitness tracker. He was happy to comply. So if you’re NOT one of the millions and millions who own one — or you are and wonder whether you’ve done enough homework — read on: Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019