April 21, 2015 — Whether you want to pick up the pace or lose weight, the wearable you have on should provide you with more than just a pumper reading; it needs to give you biometric analytics. Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, co-founder and president of Valencell, says, “What many companies are missing is that wearables show you heart rate, but there’s nothing behind the meaning.” Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019