January 6, 2015 — Valencell isn’t your typical wearables company. As a development and licensing service, they license highly accurate biometric sensor technology to other companies—companies like ATLAS, Jabra, Scosche, and even LG. That position in the supply chain gives the company a unique perspective on the state of the wearables market. We had a chance to sit down with Valencell president Dr. Steven LeBoeuf to talk about the struggles and opportunities of the wearables space—and how, he thinks, we might have to wait until 2016 to see wearables begin to reach their full potential. Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019