December 11, 2014 — Being a crossfit junkie, I regularly plan my meals a week at a time, check labels for complicated, hard-to-pronounce ingredients, and track my workouts in a journal. I’ve tried several fitness monitoring apps available on my phone, but have been left dissatisfied due to the inaccuracies in the data collected. However, as a result in a recent conversation with Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, founder and president of Valencell in Raleigh, NC, there still may be room for me on the health monitoring bandwagon. Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019