October 24, 2014 — They’re the odd couple of wearable technology: The scientist, Steve LeBoeuf, an N.C. State University grad with a slight New Orleans drawl, and the executive, Michael Dering, polished and handshake-ready. Together, they’re trying to make a dent in a wearable technology industry LeBoeuf has been picking at for years–Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019