September 23, 2014 — In a gym-like lab at a new north Raleigh headquarters, wearable tech startup Valencell is keeping a lot of secrets. The company, whose proprietary biometric sensors are already in products manufactured by mainstream electronics companies – firms such as LG and Scosche – is preparing for something big. Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019