January 10, 2014 — Raleigh affiliate WNCN stopped by the Valencell booth during the 2014 CES and interviewed Dr. Chris Eschbach about new products that will be powered by PerformTek Precision Biometrics sensor technology. Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019