January 10, 2014 — This article by Electronic Engineering Times India features an in-depth look at Intel’s product unveiled at CES 2014, the smart earbuds. These smart earbuds were developed in collaboration with Valencell and will introduce the convenience of having biometric and fitness tracking in an earbud to every fitness enthusiast. Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019