January 9, 2013 — LAPTOP Magazine tested out the iriver ON product at CES 2013 and said it could be a must-have gadget for fitness-fans and runners. The iriver ON is powered by PerformTek Precision Biometrics technology. Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019