January 8, 2013 — Valencell was included in the following article from Forbes, which notes the shift at CES from traditional consumer electronics companies to sensor-laden devices that give people access to information about their bodies. Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019