Wareable – A couple of weeks ago I wrote a piece born of frustration with the current crop of optical heart rate sensors. After we reviewed the Garmin Vivosmart HR, Forerunner 235 and Polar A360, it wasn’t a surprise that they weren’t as accurate as chest straps – but I felt brands weren’t being upfront about the shortcomings of sensors. Read More.
- Best practices in using wearable biometric sensors to prove medical device use cases
- Improving sleep with a biometric sleep audio system – a conversation with Kokoon
- Digital therapeutics in mental health
- Valencell Named to the 2020 CB Insights Digital Health 150 — List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Webinar: Using Biometric Wearables in Neuroscience and Human Behavior