Wareable – A couple of weeks ago I wrote a piece born of frustration with the current crop of optical heart rate sensors. After we reviewed the Garmin Vivosmart HR, Forerunner 235 and Polar A360, it wasn’t a surprise that they weren’t as accurate as chest straps – but I felt brands weren’t being upfront about the shortcomings of sensors. Read More.
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities