Wareable – A couple of weeks ago I wrote a piece born of frustration with the current crop of optical heart rate sensors. After we reviewed the Garmin Vivosmart HR, Forerunner 235 and Polar A360, it wasn’t a surprise that they weren’t as accurate as chest straps – but I felt brands weren’t being upfront about the shortcomings of sensors. Read More.
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session