When will our wearables tell us our blood pressure? How about our blood sugar? So many of us are waiting for our smartwatches, rings, hearables and other connected devices to track these critical metrics for us on a daily basis. Find out when in this discussion with Mike Feibus of FTInsights.
- Important questions about non-invasive glucose monitoring
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- How Lower Power Consumption is Transforming Wearables
- Advancements in Biometrics in Virtual Reality: a conversation with Firsthand Technology
- Making biometrics universal in hearables and hearing health