When will our wearables tell us our blood pressure? How about our blood sugar? So many of us are waiting for our smartwatches, rings, hearables and other connected devices to track these critical metrics for us on a daily basis. Find out when in this discussion with Mike Feibus of FTInsights.
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex