When will our wearables tell us our blood pressure? How about our blood sugar? So many of us are waiting for our smartwatches, rings, hearables and other connected devices to track these critical metrics for us on a daily basis. Find out when in this discussion with Mike Feibus of FTInsights.
- Wearables & The Early Warning System for Personal Health
- National Wearables Survey Reveals Accelerating Convergence of Consumer Wearables and Personal Health & Medical Devices
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association